proverb






An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The red thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break. --Chinese proverb

Friday, October 5, 2007

5 more days!!

The days are quickly counting down, and yet not quickly enough. I don't know what to do with myself. All I want to do is to finish the final push to pack and then hop on the airplane. I have been wrapping up loose ends, house projects, design projects, and preparations for while we are gone and our return for the last month or so and now I am ready to go. The boys are excited to meet their new sister soon. I am excited to meet her - to find out who she actually is, to see what her temperament is, to find out how she fits in with us, to see her smile......

No comments: