proverb






An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The red thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break. --Chinese proverb

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Flight leaves tomorrow

Just a quick post before I head off to bed. Flight leaves at 9:30am tomorrow, with the first stop at Portland, then Tokyo, and then Guangzhou where we will spend the night. Should be able to give a quick update there. Hmmm, I guess there really won't be much to report at that point. I'm sure you will make it thru the day without knowing what the in flight movie was or whether I had the beef or chicken entree. We will at least be able to report how nice it is to get off that f'in plane and be able to sleep in a real bed. I'll make some other stuff up to keep it interesting.
DAve

No comments: