proverb






An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The red thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break. --Chinese proverb

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

On my way back to you...

Hello, Marnie here signing in for one last post while in China. I imagine we will be able to post once or twice when we get home and then regular life will take over again. I must say that I am definitely ready to be back home and am not even going to gripe about the 16+ hours of travel it will take to get there. While living in the lap of luxury at the White Swan is nice for a bit, I am mighty tired of each elevator lobby lady grabbing Neela to play with her and 5 servers hovering over our table ready to snatch our plates away as soon as our lips close around the last bite. I just want to be alone in my own home. Well not alone. I am really excited to see the boys again and to sit in the cozy chair by the fireplace and snuggle them both on my lap and read a good Magic Tree House book or tell them all about our trip or hear what they want to do the next day. This has been such a long time to be away from them. We know they were in great hands with Grammy and Gramps and Grandma and Grandpa and they had a lot of fun times together. It was also very important for us to focus just on Neela for this time and I'm pretty sure I would not have had it in me to do this trip with 3 young kids. We will bring them all back to China someday, but for now I am so happy to be coming home so we will all be back together again. Here's a little smoochie and a hug for you, Luke and Andrew! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo I love you and see you soon!!! --Love, Mommy

No comments: